hdyh zlkfly
Irrelevant people
Friday, March 14, 2014 5:13 PM | Written by Hidayah 0 comments
Hello. So it's been so long since I've updated my blog. And I've deleted all of my post and left just one which was from December 2012. Let's have a recap, I have my PMR on 2013 which made my life a mess in some way but thanks to Allah I've passed and now I'm taking ICT and Accounting Principles at school. Which is gosh who knows how hard it is. I've just finished my first test and yeah, I think I'll flunk but who knows. This fast two and a half months was hell for me. My best friend moved to a vocational college and she's the only friend who understands me. It's not like the others don't, she's like a sister to me and seeing her move literally breaks my heart.

Alright let's talk about school. Truthfully, my class isn't the class I hoped it would be. It's so boring and ugh please, I hate it there. (yeah I don't give a flying frick if any of my classmates are reading this) Those people are completely serious and duhh, seriousness are boring. They don't get my jokes and some of the people are so stuck up. And by 'the people' I mean this one boy in my class. Like, um, please lah ok you're not everything. You hate me? Uh.. I hate you. I don't get you tho. When I TRY my best to be a good classmate, you turn out to be a fucked up motherfucker. Like, I'm sorry I'm not on your level. I'm sorry I'm not an ex-Amanah like you. I'm sorry I'm fun, unlike you who keeps on making that stupid face of yours and don't get jokes. I'm sorry for showing my true colours to you like ahah, should I be an angel infront of you because I'm not dude. You're totally a mood ruiner in that class. My mood ruiner. Even talking about you makes me wanna throw my keyboard to the screen. Tsch. But thank god the girls are great. Some of them do annoy the shit out of me sometimes but it's okay because I annoy the shit out of myself too. Heh. So shoutout to Aminah, Leeya, Arina, Syamimi, Yulia, Jing Yu and etcs. You people are awesome and you make my world go around so props to y'all!

Okay, continuing about my life (which non of you 199 people wants to know lol) It's been good, yeah. I've found a passion. And it's called spazzing about 12 gheiz called EXO. Yes, I'm a k-poper. I'm a fangirl. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has an artist or a singer or a band they love. So it's nothing weird or abnormal. But, sadly I'm the only fangirl in my class after my best friend moved lol. I kept on spazzing and yeah, my classmates bared with me and again, props to them! I meet great people on twitter and they're sometimes cooler than my real life friends. And if you think fangirling is lifeless, lol u wrong bro u wrong. Spazzing and fangirling is something and it gives you happiness so we do have a life, thank you very much.

Since my post is out of the subject, well, it's okay because I did mention some irrelevant people who need some socialize schooling lmao. I do hope some people accept other people in this case me, who has flaws just like them; but they act as if they're so perfect because everyone has their own flaws and if you want people to accept yours, accept people's first.


So here's Sehun doing some aegyo lol okbye
HDYH ZLKFLY
a strong person knows how to keep their life in line. with tears in their eyes, still manages to say "nah, i'm fine."

NAVI //
about entry Follow